keskiviikko 4. maaliskuuta 2015

You're rushing headlong







Yeah, I´m wearing necklace that I got from vending machine when I was five, didn´t see that coming.

Two weeks and I am  packing my bag and about to leave Finland for spring. London, I have missed you.

\\
It ain't no time to figure wrong from right
Cause reason's out the window
Better hold on tight -

 you're rushing headlong, you've got a new goal
And you're rushing headlong out of control
And you think you're so strong
But there ain't no stopping no there's nothing
You can do about it
Headlong by Queen







10 kommenttia:

  1. I’m in love with your blog! I like your photos and style of writing! I know that it requires so much time to update blog, but keep doing it!)
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you for your sweet comments, they means a lot to me!

      Poista
  2. Lovely outfit! Rebecca | www.rebeccamariee.blogspot.com xx

    VastaaPoista
  3. ha ha too cute, well the necklace works well with the outfit!

    lacee swan

    VastaaPoista
  4. Super cute necklace and outfit too. You look so pretty!
    Have a nice Sunday
    Valentina
    http://www.mybubblyzone.com/

    VastaaPoista
  5. So nice pics, dear! You are so beautiful and I love your top!
    Have a great weekend!
    <3
    http://theshimmeroflife.blogspot.de/

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! Hope you had great weekend too!

      Poista