sunnuntai 15. maaliskuuta 2015

Sun at the city










Yesterday I went to see Theory of everything with my sister. Main reason why I wanted to see it was Eddie Redmayne and I was pretty much blown away. Theory of everything is one of the best movies I have seen and Eddie as Stephen Hawking is probably best acting work I have seen. I definitely recommend that movie and don´t forget to bring tissues. I made that mistake, never have needed them before while watching movie...

It was so lovely to walk around at the center of my city. There wasn´t any snow anymore, sun was shining and everybody was smiling. And first time for ages I wasn´t freezing while being outside.

 Four days and I will be in London. My to do list is way too long, plus I still have two tests at school before I leave and I want to see some of my friends. If someone would add some extra hours to these days I would appreciate  it. At least sun have been shining lately and I have tried to absorb as much energy of it as possible.

Great new week for everyone! Remember to make most out of every single day!

\\
"Life would be tragic, if it weren´t funny"- Stephen Hawking

1 kommentti:

  1. Love it, girl, you look cool and beautiful. Your hair is gorgeous! Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    VastaaPoista