maanantai 16. helmikuuta 2015

panic at the happines


I think,I have finally made it. I have too much things to be done and I don´t have enough time to do them, But still I´m happy and I have learned to not panic and stress about everything. I just need to have faith that everything will go well in the end.

Main thing that I´m so happy and thankful of is that I have so wonderful people around me. And that I know they will always be here for me. Even after I go away from Finland to chase my dreams. Like I´ll do this spring. One of my big dreams is coming true so soon. My panic level about this thing is started to rise, But at the same time my happiness, can´t wait, I´m so exited, can´t believe this is happening level is rising too. I´m also happy because I know that soon I´ll have lot of things to write about here. At this point I just say that this spring I´ll be writing this blog 1823 kilometers away from home.

\\
I've never so adored you
I'm twisting allegories now
I want to complicate you
Don't let me do this to myself

I'm chasing roller coasters
I've got to have you closer now

Endless romantic stories
You never could control me

Far Too Young To Die by Panic! At The Disco


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti