keskiviikko 25. helmikuuta 2015

I wish my style where more like that....




 How many bolts do you think we'll need.  #fabfabfabric with that hat and the sunglasses almost the same size and well-whiskered leather I wish I could put together something like this    leather jacket + flannelleather jacket




All these photos you can find from my pinterest


\\
Next is a trip to the, the ladies room in vain, and
I bet you just can't keep up with, (keep up) with these fashionistas, and
Tonight, tonight you are, you are a whispering campaign.
I bet to them your name is "Cheap", I bet to them you look like shh...

Talk to the mirror, oh, choke back tears.
And keep telling yourself that "I'm a diva!"
Oh and the smokes in that cigarette box on the table,
they just so happen to be laced with nitroglycerin.
There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey. You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet" by Panic! At The Disco





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti